The link to each free pattern is within each post, which may involve a free registration at some websites.

To make it easy to find a free pattern you'll enjoy following, all the patterns are ranked by difficulty level; Super-Easy, Easy, Medium & High.

Unfortunately, patterns are forever disappearing or links changing.
Please drop me a note if you have any problems :)

Saturday 26 December 2009

Hope you're all enjoying your break from the ordinary!


Hi everyone, I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas (if you celebrate it, that is).

Ours was great, and we're spending Boxing Day playing Wii (Mr Bump), learning chess (Wren, with Mr Blogs) and stuffing our faces (me especially).
Santa was very good to us all this year. ;)

I've been kinda AWOL for the last couple of weeks as we prepared for Christmas. Luckily, though, I had some scheduled posts to keep you all entertained.
- That's why I haven't answered comments for a while, I haven't been snobbing you all.

For January I've got the kids home on school holidays, and I don't expect to get near the computer except to check my email every now and then.

I hope you'll use the time to actually make some amigurumi rather than just drooling over the patterns I've linked to on here. ;)

When I get back, I'll be wanting to know what you've been up to while I've been Captaining this madhouse.

Please, please, please... Send me your pics of your amigurumi creations to keep me sane until February!

2 comments:

  1. ¡Happy new year! I've been just drooling, but I'll make time for more amigurumis in 2010 is on my purposes list (ñ_ñ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola: Muchas gracias Bellisimos todos los proyectos Besitos.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin